- Requisition Number: 401334024
- Department: DUKE HOSPITAL
- Location: Durham
- Type of Position: Regular
- Shift: First/Day
- Specialty: Clinics/Ambulatory Services
Duke University Hospital Based Clinic seeks to hire a Clinical Nurse II – Telephone Triage Registered Nurse who will embrace our mission of Advancing Health Together.
The Clinical Nurse II – Telephone Triage with Ortho is active in delivering exemplary care for each patient to ensure an excellent patient experience, every time.
Work Hours & Shifts:
Full Time: Days
Duke Nursing Highlights:
- All three Duke Hospitals have received Magnet designation for excellence in nursing.
- Nurses from each hospital are consistently recognized each year as North Carolina’s Great 100 Nurses.
- Duke University Health System was awarded the American Board of Nursing Specialties Award for Nursing Certification Advocacy for being strong advocates of specialty nursing certification.
- Quality of Life: Living in the Triangle!
- Relocation Assistance!
- Tuition Reimbursement & Loan Forgiveness!
The Clinical Nurse II is responsible for planning and providing professional nursing care for patients in ambulatory clinic settings in accordance with the medical and nursing plans of care and established policies and procedures.