- Requisition Number: 401412495
- Department: MEDICAL CENTER
- Location: Durham
- Type of Position: Regular
- Shift: First/Day
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred.
This position will involve recruitment and research activities for a number of maternal and women's health studies being conducted by the Duke Perinatal Research Center. Working in a team-oriented environment, while also having the ability to work independently at various local Duke OBGyn offices where studies are being conducted required.
- Screen, recruit and enroll participants for studies independently.
- Schedule participants and conduct visits independently.
- Maintain subject level documentation for studies independently.
- Collect, prepare, process, ship, and maintain inventory of research specimens.
- Prepare for study monitoring and study audit visits. Collect, prepare or process adverse event information under supervision. Provide input for adverse event reports.
- Use Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems, technologies, and software necessary for study operations with little assistance.
- Recognize and employ the professional guidelines and code of ethics related to the conduct of clinical research.
- Ensure participant care expenses have appropriate financial routing in a timely manner.
- Communicate and coordinate with other study personnel as required for study implementation and routine problem resolution.
- Participate in On-Call activities.