- Requisition Number: 401537488
- Department: DUKE HOSPITAL
- Location: Durham
- Type of Position: Regular
- Shift: Rotating
- Specialty: Management/Leadership
Duke University Health System- Duke University Hospital seeks to hire an experienced Registered Nurse who will embrace our mission of Advancing Health Together.
The Neuro Stepdown Unit 8 West at Duke University Hospital is a stroke specialty unit that also includes Spine/Neuro patient population. Our team is active in delivering exemplary care for each patient to ensure an excellent patient experience, every time.
Work Hours & Shifts:
Full Time: 24 hour Responsibility
Duke Nursing Highlights:
· All three Duke Hospitals have received Magnet designation for excellence in nursing.
· Nurses from each hospital are consistently recognized each year as North Carolina’s Great 100 Nurses.
· Duke University Health System was awarded the American Board of Nursing Specialties Award for Nursing Certification Advocacy for being strong advocates of specialty nursing certification.
· Quality of Life: Living in the Triangle!
· Relocation Assistance!
· Tuition Reimbursement & Loan Forgiveness!
Manage and supervise functions of assigned patient care area on a 24 hour basis; ensure effective delivery of clinical patient care and compliance with administrative and clinical policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience Required:
· 3 years of nursing experience.
· Bachelor's degree required.
Licensure, Certification or Registration Required:
· Current registration with North Carolina State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse OR current compact RN licensure to practice in the state of North Carolina required.
· BLS (or higher) certification required.
· Professional specialty certification (preferred).
Pre-employment Physical Capacity Testing Required:
Click here for more information