- Requisition Number: 100121418
- Department: ASSOCIATED HEALTH SYSTEMS
- Location: Durham
- Type of Position: Regular
- Shift: First/Day
- Specialty: Surgical Services/OR
Duke University Health System- Davis Ambulatory Surgery Center Operating Room seeks to hire a CNII Registered Nurse who will embrace our mission of Advancing Health Together. Operating Room experience is required.
The Davis Ambulatory Surgery Center affiliated with Duke University Hospital is comprised of 8 Operating Rooms providing multi-specialty services with a special focus on eye surgery. We value flexibility and teamwork. Our team is active in delivering exemplary care for each patient to ensure an excellent patient experience, every time.
Work Hours & Shifts:
Day Shift, 7a - 3:30 p and No Weekends! Possible future 8a - 4:30 and 9 a - 5:30 shifts.
Duke Nursing Highlights:
- All three Duke Hospitals have received Magnet designation for excellence in nursing.
- Nurses from each hospital are consistently recognized each year as North Carolina’s Great 100 Nurses.
- Duke University Health System was awarded the American Board of Nursing Specialties Award for Nursing Certification Advocacy for being strong advocates of specialty nursing certification.
- Quality of Life: Living in the Triangle!
- Relocation Assistance!
- Tuition Reimbursement & Loan Forgiveness!
As a Clinical Nurse with Duke University Health System, you will make providing service your priority while caring for the whole person in a patient-centered atmosphere. The Clinical Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities. Utilizing the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Plan and provide advanced and/or specialized nursing care for patients in guided by DUHS Professional Practice model participate in the clinical ladder program, educational activities, departmental committees, research projects or other health related projects as assigned. Provide nursing services to patients and families in accordance with the scope of the RN as defined by the North Carolina Board of Nursing. Adheres to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Surgical Services/OR